[GRASS-user] bash: grass62: command not found

Oliver Ishmael Oliver.Ishmael at broads-authority.gov.uk
Fri Apr 27 11:40:34 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have just installed GRASS for the first time and can't be sure it has worked because when i launch Cygwin it looks at my H drive on our network rather than the C: drive to which i originally installed it. Consequently, the X window returns the following when i try to launch grass62:

bash: grass62: command not found

How do i change this to look to my C: drive?

Many thanks
Olly

If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. This email may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or rely on it.

As email is not a 100% secure communications medium we advise you to check that messages and attachments are virus-free before opening them. We cannot accept liability for any damage that you sustain as a result of software viruses. We reserve the right to read and monitor any email or attachment entering or leaving our systems without prior notice. Opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily endorsed by the Broads Authority unless otherwise specifically stated.