[GRASS-user] v.net.salesman unreachable nodes

sebastian sauer scb at lo-res.org
Fri Aug 3 11:53:17 EDT 2007

Fri 03 Aug 2007 10:37, Joseph Guillaume wrote:
> I'm trying to run a travelling salesman analysis between point features on a
> road map, but it tells me that two nodes are unreachable from one another,
> which is a fatal error.
yes, i too guess vertex A is not connected with vertex B for some
reason..

..sometimes the problem is quite subtle, like not matching charsets while
importing data http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/discussion/12/27
etc..

there's some high-quality sample data available (download "Premium", free
registation required) which you could use to check if the issue is really
GRASS or your own (faulty) data ..
http://www.adci.com/samples/navteq.html

NAK, have there's also http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/.