[GRASS-user] xganim & underlying data?

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:13:03 EDT 2007

if xganim only displays/animates a series of rasters, what I am after is
having underlying data of the DEM with the lake output on top of that (like
how it can be displayed in the "map display" - DEM background with lake
output on top of that).

Basically I need the DEM (elevation colormap) with the lake on top of that
animated to show how the containment area fills with water, rather than just
an animation of the water building up.

Mark