[GRASS-user] v.edit bus error

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Aug 8 19:32:41 EDT 2007

On Aug 8, 2007, at 6:10 PM, Glynn Clements wrote:

> I can't see anything obvious in v.edit itself, so tracking this down
> depends upon someone providing a backtrace.

Hazael, can you check Console.app for a crashlog for v.edit?  It
would be in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter in the log list.

>> http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?
>> func=detail&atid=204&aid=455&group_id=21
>
> Not related.

If it's the null message causing the v.edit bus error, then it is,
since I found a null message in v.edit, among others.

> The link in the original message refers to PPC binaries.

It wasn't specified, just that they were OSX binaries (by referring
to Lorenzo's).  Though PPC, they could run on Intel OSX, by way of
OSX's Rosetta.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect