[GRASS-user] Help with sh file

Yamil Ortega jiuman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:56:33 EDT 2007

Im trying to do the simple sh file example of the earthquakes that is on the
Wiki page of grass Project. But im stuck when receiving an error that says

ERROR: Raster map (RGBM_May.rgb) not available

ERROR: d.rast

I supouse that is because the raster background map doesn't exist. But I
have downloaded another world raster map (I think), renamed and copied into
the Location directory (not the user or the PERMANENT) and still doesn't
work.

Does anyone knows where can I download that raster map of the background
(BMNG_May.rgb), and where to copy?

Thanks

Yamil