[GRASS-user] Rectangle as neighbourhood to point

Martin_Besta martin.besta at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 15 09:25:54 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I tried to make rectangular neighbourhood for points in regular grid with
v.voronoi. I need for each point his rectangular neighbourhood 300x300m
(distance between points is 300m). But v.voronoi has made this square only
for some of them.  This is result http://best.krajinari.com/voronoi.png.
v.info gives folloving information for both layer (points and voronoi
polygons):

points:
Number of points: 7873
polygons:
Number of centroids:7873
Number of areas:2619

For my work is circle sufficient too, but square would be the best solution.
I tried also other possibilities as buffer (only circle and all
neighbourhood as one polygon), v.neighbors gives me also circle
neighbourhood in raster (which I need as sampling area in r.le, or r.li )
but each cell has only 1 as value. I need for every neighborhood unique
value.

I don't know any other possibility, to solve this problem, that works too.
Thanks
Martin