[GRASS-user] v.surf.nnbathy

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 13:19:21 EDT 2007

I haven't played with this yet, but I might do it. Give me a few days, ok?

cheers

Carlos

On 8/22/07, Luigi Ponti <lponti at infinito.it> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> Is there any working version of v.surf.nnbathy around? From this recent post
> http://www.nabble.com/do-not-export-categories-with-v.out.ascii-t4142590.html
>
> it did not sound like an impossible thing. I am looking to replace
> v.surf.idw with a more robust interpolation method (natural neighbour?)
> in my mapping routine -- my input is scattered 3D vector points. I am
> just checking to see if somebody else already did it before trying to
> modify r.surf.nnbathy myself (I am not really a programmer).
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Luigi

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.