[GRASS-user] Reprojection from LLC to UTM (various zones)

Miriam España mespana at ugr.es
Thu Aug 23 12:32:31 EDT 2007

Hello again,

ok, I understand that it's not the appropriate projection for the zone, but
it's part of my problem: my objective it's to visualize a raster3d in nviz,
but the r3 map it's in Lambert Conic conformal, and it  seems like Nviz
can't represent maps in locations differents from XY or UTM (respect UTM,
I'm not sure, anybody can confirm this?).

It's for this reason... any suggestion?

Thanks for all,

Miriam