[GRASS-user] [GRASSLIST:1214] Re: New shopping new life - APOLOGIES

Miha Staut mihastaut at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 02:40:23 EST 2007

Dear all,

Something strange is going on with my yahoo e-mail. Someone seems to be
manipulating it without my approval either from the outside or by knowing my
username and password. I sincerely apologise to everybody for harassment and
ask whether there is any possibility to stop this manipulations.

Sincere apologies
Miha