[GRASS-user] 3rd Grass Book Data Set

Markus Neteler neteler at fbk.eu
Sun Dec 9 18:16:35 EST 2007

Matthew,

you can find the legend here:
http://www.grassbook.org/data_menu3rd.php
-> ncexternal/: NC original data set sources, metadata and copies of some
original data
     -> take metadata link
              -> Streets.shp ...  streets_wake_legend.csv

Most columns are explained there (as I could reconstruct them from the
original metadata
which you also find linked there (see "Data URL")).

Hope this helps,
Markus