[GRASS-user] (kein Betreff)

Michael Misun doppelM at gmx.de
Fri Dec 14 04:01:50 EST 2007

hi, first of all thanks a lot for your answers.
that is true wat you say eric, but i hope there would be a solution for my problem. i know, that in grass4 was a module called v.plant which fills in points on a line in a specified space but i doesn't work here in my grass6.2.3

above all i work in a location for mars not for the earth

-------- Original-Nachricht --------