[GRASS-user] r.patch example in the manual

Craig Leat Craig at pid.co.za
Tue Dec 18 01:27:27 EST 2007

Martin Landa-2 wrote:

> 2007/12/17, Craig Leat:
>> I'm trying the r.patch example given in the manual for 6.3.0RC3
>
> Instead of ' use ` ...
>
> MAPS=`g.mlist type=rast sep=, pat="*.red"`

Thanks Martin. Another question:

I notice the "pattern" option to g.mlist has been shortened to "pat" and the
"input" and "output" options to gdal sometimes get shortened to "in" and
"out". Is there a rule one can apply for shortening these options and do all
GRASS modules understand the short options?

Craig