[GRASS-user] Deleting Project Locations

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Dec 20 12:49:24 EST 2007

Depending on which version of GRASS you are using, you can get an
error at startup if you happen to drag a location to the trash that is
listed as the current one in the .grassrc6 file.

Otherwise, you can just trash them as with any folder.

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA