[GRASS-user] Re: vector works in X0 monitor but not in gis.m (Daniel Victoria)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Dec 27 15:47:12 EST 2007

I've committed the fix below suggested by Glynn. I tested it on the
new NC demo data set and it causes no problems.

Of course, the old regexp statement worked too in my tests. Since I'm
so abysmal at regexp, I just have to go with this, like I did with
the old statement (someone else suggested it to fix an earlier
problem with latlon regions).

Could someone please test this since I'm not completely clear what
breaks the old algorithm that works with this one? Hopefully this
will work with all projections this time.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University