[GRASS-user] Regarding NVIZ and d.slide.show

yuri bay ksh_wong at msn.com
Thu Feb 1 09:11:28 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to use the NVIZ for simulation animation and is wondering if it
can be used for the following scenario: to move a point from one position to
another for a period of time, for a series of different positions.  I know
NVIZ can be used for 3D animation, but what about the 2D vector-based
animation just mentioned?  If NVIZ can be used for this purpose then would
anyone tell me where can I find the information on how to use it?  By the
way, have anyone got the information on how to use d.slide.show?  The
explanation in the GRASS help is not really helpful.

Many thanks

Casey Wong