[GRASS-user] Load attributes of point theme into adjoining line theme - possible?

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Fri Feb 2 07:54:48 EST 2007

Hi list,
another question with a small picture: my dataset consists of two themes, a point theme, representing locations where the traffic density of an adjoining segment of a street was measuredd and the corresponing line theme - the street.
Now, I would like to add the traffic information to the line theme (in the picture below, three measurement stations are drawn).

        x(45)
                      \       x(100)
                       /
                      /
            x(55)

Is it possible to perform such an operation within GRASS? Any ideas are welcome!

Best,
Wolfgang