[GRASS-user] v.digit no monitor x0

francesco.pirotti francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Fri Feb 2 08:39:41 EST 2007

Dear Friends,

I just compiled 6.2 because I am making a liveCD just for a GRASS
course.  Everything went fine, but when I try to run v.digit (either on
commandline or by pressing the icon in the menu) it crashes because there
is no monitor selected... I try to select the monitor using d.mon start=x0
but it says that there is no x0 monitor.  Infact if I list monitors it
gives me a list of png1 png2 etc... monitors.

The question is:  am I missing something or am I in need of a library?  Can
anyone confirm that they can use the v.digit module fine with the 6.2 version?

Cheers,
Francesco Pirotti