[GRASS-user] r.mapcalc median filters entire map instead of only null values

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Feb 6 12:02:22 EST 2007

It's ok, Glynn tested the script out and it worked for him, so I can't
explain what was happening. My script even works for me now. User error,
I guess ;)

I didn't know r.fillnulls was a script, as I've never used it before.
Maybe I could take a look at using other interpolation methods as you
suggest.

~ Eric.

--
Eric Patton