[GRASS-user] Re: Cygwin winGRASS 6.2 errors

yuri bay ksh_wong at msn.com
Mon Feb 12 07:41:20 EST 2007

Dear Glynn,

I have encountered the following error when I first time invoked the Cygwin
winGRASS 6.2 after I have successfully installed it.  I am using both native
binary and the new cygwin 6.2 winGRASS.  I have copy and past my GRASSDATA
dir into cygwin directory so that I can access the same data using cygwin
winGRASS.  But when I have selected the correct directory and mapset, the
following error occured on the xwindow:

GRASS 6.2.1 (L_UK):~ > child process exited abnormally, by using gis.m on
the xwin will give the same error.

L_UK is my mapset, what could have cause this error, your help is much
appreciated.

Thanks

Casey Wong