[GRASS-user] Re: Query by mouse

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 02:44:27 EST 2007

Hi,

it wuold be trivial to add possibility to select multiple maps in
gis.m, but it will need to change every place where one layer is
assumed. This may be too much. Unless somebody provides a working
patch, this should be left for wx GUI.

Aldo Clerici, You can open a wish (featire request) at GRASS bug
tracker so it will not be lost.

Maris.