R: [GRASS-user] v.net.path through gis manager (GRASS6.2)

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 03:05:37 EST 2007

Aldo:
> >> to define the shortest path between two points of given
> >> coordinates,
..

Moritz Lennert wrote:
> They can't: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4908
>
> For this module (in its current state) a GUI panel probably does not
> really make sense as it only works through piping the coordinates.
..
> It shouldn't be too difficult to add the capacity to read from file,
> or to pass coordinates as a parameter, but apparently noone amongst
> those capable has felt enough need up to now to do that...

Yes it should be possible to do, this is exactly how the GUI profile
tool works -- by collecting and passing coordines to the r.profile
module and plotting the result.

Does anyone have a simple d.path example using spearfish's roads vector?
please add to
  http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Vector_network_analysis

Hamish