R: [GRASS-user] r.reclass rounds up values

Aldo Clerici alcl01 at ipruniv.cce.unipr.it
Wed Feb 21 11:24:43 EST 2007

The simplest way is to use r.mapcalc to multiply the value for 10 (or 1000
if you need more precision) before reclass.
Another much more complicated way is: r.mapcalc "recmap=if(aspect >= 22.5 &&
aspect < 67.5,1,if(aspect >=67.5 && aspect < 112.5,2,if( ..and so on
I think the first solution is better.

Regards

 A. Clerici