[GRASS-user] Installing on Windows XP 64

Andrew Schroeder - Charone Concepts Ltd. Andrew_Schroeder at charoneconcepts.com
Thu Feb 22 14:12:33 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I've done a quick search of the mailing list but haven't come across
anything:  Has anyone been able to get a working installation on XP64?
It just so happens that this is the computer I need to get GRASS onto,
so I'd appreciate your thoughts on it.  Specifically, I need to use the
3D Raster functions of the newer release.

Thanks for your ideas

Andrew Schroeder
Principal,  Operations Manager

Charone Concepts Ltd.
712-402 West Pender St.
Vancouver, BC, V6B 1T6
Tel: (604) 628-8858
Fax: (604) 628-8851
Email: andrew_schroeder at charoneconcepts.com
Website: www.charoneconcepts.com

The information contained in this email message is privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
party named above.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify us and delete the message
from your system.  Thank-you.