[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] i.pca

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Feb 23 00:24:59 EST 2007

Brad,

I had a chance to try this out tonight. It works very well. It seems to go
quite fast too. Here is a nice result of a PCA of a Terra ASTER bands 1-9
(VNIR and SWIR) for part of the Phoenix metro area. I used d.his to show PCA
bands 1-3. The Salt River Indian Reservation agricultural fields really
stand out as do some of the mountain park areas.

<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/temp/phoenix_aster1-9_pca.jpg>

Michael