[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] FW: list GRASSLIST: List Message Rejected

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Feb 23 04:39:08 EST 2007

Michael, all,

we do not want to remotely destroy the old Baylor site :-)
So, we have no control over the old mailing list. It seems to run
unmaintained.

Action item: Please everyone updates her/his address book to use:
* GRASS Users <grassuser at grass.itc.it>
* GRASS Devel <grass-dev at grass.itc.it>

instead of the old list addresses.

thanks