[GRASS-user] Ominiverdi Desktop livecd 2007.0

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 12:16:11 EST 2007

Dear GRASS community,
after some time spent on working and testing, we have finally release our Desktop-livecd, codename "2007.0".
We try to offer a nice testing suite of some GFOSS without any setup or configuration.

Download location:

http://www.movedigital.com/go/doktoreas/t50015/livecd-i686-desktop-2007.0.iso.torrent (please use this)
http://www.movedigital.com/go/doktoreas/50015/livecd-i686-desktop-2007.0.iso

cd username/password: ominiverdi/ominiverdi

You can found those softwares:

-Qgis 0.8
-Grass 6.2.1
-Postgis 1.1.4
-Gdal 1.3.2

We have included also some sample data:

-Spearfish
-Alaska ( this one also inside Postgis)

More info can be found on the wiki page:
http://livecd.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Desktop_2007.0

We plan to add other features like an installer and build a "Server" edition, but first need to hear the opinion of the community.

Thank you very much for your support!

Ominiverdi Livecd Team
http://livecd.ominiverdi.org/

--
Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico.

"Oscar Wilde"

LINUX User #411601
GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it