[GRASS-user] Raster displaying problem

Radomir dod.mort at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 16:02:37 EST 2007

Thanks,
but the problem is to define the region.
The map is in Polish coordinate reference system (EPSG 2180 - Poland
CS92) with kilometre grid. But the kilometre grid is not parallel to the
latitude/longitude grid. And the inner of the map is along
latitude/longitude. So if I define the region to the kilometre grid I
will still have small unwanted parts and I can't define the region to
the lon/lat grid.
Best regards,
Radomir