[GRASS-user] 64 bit or parallel processing

baburao kamble baburaokamble at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 02:56:43 EST 2007

Here are some references of the guys working on Distributed GRASS
modules using open source parallel computing.

r.vi creates a given Vegetation index from a list of 13 of them, most
of them only
requiring Red and NIR. Updated to accept all types of input data.
Authors: Baburao Kamble and Yann Chemin.
 Shamim Akhter  extended this module for mpi verion for cluster.
- r.vi.mpi is the mpi verion for cluster GRASS GIS education (no speed
up here!).
Author: Shamim Akhter

sincerely
baburao