[GRASS-user] which reversion command to use for g.region

Gerald Nelson gnelson at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 2 14:13:11 EST 2007

Until the various options get straightened out, I'd like to go back to an old version of g.region that works. I understand that the command
cvs update -r 1.2 test

reverts file test to version 1.2. But when I do a cvs status on g.region I get reports for several files that different revision numbers. And when I do a cvs log g.region, it's not clear what the right version number, or file for that matter, I should revert to.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks, Jerry
Gerald Nelson
Professor, Dept. of Agricultural and Consumer Economics
office: 217-333-6465
cell: 217-390-7888
315 Mumford Hall
1301 W. Gregory