[GRASS-user] GRASS Presentation

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Jan 9 12:27:07 EST 2007

ODP is oPen Presentation format eh?

I would be interested.  Can they be modified at all?

This would be great to have access to.  Putting together good
presenatations take a lot of work so sharing other people's successess
would be great.

Will you post them in the GRASS wiki or send them directly?

I look forward to seeing what there is.

Markus,

Any thoughts on other presentation material?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dylan Beaudette [mailto:dylan.beaudette at gmail.com]
Sent: January 9, 2007 12:57
To: grassuser at grass.itc.it
Cc: Sampson, David
Subject: Re: [GRASS-user] GRASS Presentation

On Tuesday 09 January 2007 08:09, Sampson, David wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
> I want to do a presentation to a group of OSGEO people on GRASS, but I

> don't want to create the presentation from scratch. I am wondering if
> this type of presentation alrteady exists... something that can give a

> good overview of the GUI, Tools, Abilities and History... looking at
> 45 to 60 Minutes.
>
> And if this resource is not already available on the website then
> maybe this is a good time to request one.
>
> Please contact me directly.
>
> Cheers

Hi David!

I am CC-ing the list on this first message just for the record.

I have a couple of presentations (ODP format) which I would be happy to
share.
In addition, Markus has a tremendous set of slides on GRASS history
which you will need to talk to him about.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

--
Dylan Beaudette
Soils and Biogeochemistry Graduate Group University of California at