[GRASS-user] latest CVS - no map display

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 12:36:15 EST 2007

with the latest cvs, my problem with gis.m crashing was solved, but
now, when I try to display any map, I get errors about ppm;

couldn't open "15895.1.ppm": no such file or directory
couldn't open "15895.1.ppm": no such file or directory
    while executing
"image create photo mapimg.$mon -file "$outfile($mon)""
    (procedure "MapCanvas::composite" line 21)
    invoked from within
"MapCanvas::composite $mon"
    (procedure "MapCanvas::drawmap" line 40)
    invoked from within
"MapCanvas::drawmap $mon"
    (procedure "MapCanvas::display_server" line 9)
    invoked from within
"MapCanvas::display_server"
    ("after" script)

did I missed some needed library?

tks

Carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke