[GRASS-user] catching bash shell signals via trap under g.parser

Luigi Ponti lponti at infinito.it
Tue Jan 9 17:32:49 EST 2007

Hi,

I am (still) using grass6.1.cvs on cygwin.

While trying to code a cleanup routine to be performed in case of user
break in a bash/grass script, I found that Ctrl+C seems to be catched
only when I start the script via CLI and not when I use the grass
parser. Is this a cygwin-related behavior?

I am asking because I notice that there are a number of grass addon
scripts with parser interface that feature error catching via the trap
command, so I was guessing it was feasible to implement it myself.

Thanks in advance,

Luigi