[GRASS-user] Re: documentation of georectify tool in gis.m

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jan 11 12:41:52 EST 2007

Thanks much Moritz and especially for the feedback. I've had very little on
this module. This will help me improve it.

I don't know where the docs should go. A georectifier manual page seems the
most appropriate, but since it's not a standard C module, I'm not sure how
best to do this automatically.

Michael

Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213