[GRASS-user] Digitizing in GRASS, part 2: digitizing large objects, pan during digitizing?

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Fri Jan 12 06:10:05 EST 2007

Hi list,
another question came to me: when digitizing larger objects, I need to pan during the process of digitizing. To do this in QGIS, I have to "close" the new boundary, use the pan-tool and start digitizing again - correct? I remember other programmes which allow to drag the visible extent during digitizing without having to set an "in-between"-vertex.

Best,
Wolfgang