[GRASS-user] Re: GRASS promotion team

Stefan Paulick stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Mon Jan 15 01:18:06 EST 2007

Yes, a poster template would be very helpful. Let me know if I may offer
some assistance.

Additonally, I would like to see a technical data-sheet for high-end users.
It is difficult argue without knowing the systems limits. Just having a
shiny image flyer or a nice poster won't do this job...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com