[GRASS-user] Re: promotion - a tryout grass forum is available

Stefan Paulick stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Wed Jan 17 01:16:22 EST 2007

Malte,

I've put a "tryout-grass-forum" on my server at

http://www.urbeli.com/grassforum/index.php

Just drop me a mail if you or someone from the list would give it a try as
Moderator.

Its running on a sql database and should be easy transferable to any of the
official grass servers.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com