[GRASS-user] Some Problems during working on Grass

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Mon Jan 22 14:24:26 EST 2007

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, capricorn 80 wrote:

> hi !
>     I am still waiting for reply.

Please do provide much more information. You need at least to say what
platform (OS, distribution), and what GRASS version you are using, where
you got GRASS from, how you installed it, and which tutorials you have
studied. You have not given an informative e-mail address or affiliation,
so nobody knows whether you are actually somewhere with local sources of
help, no real name either. So you may end up waiting quite a time.

You (and others) may find Eric Raymond's essay How To Ask Questions The
Smart Way helpful:

By the way, you have asked the right list, and with more information,
someone will try to help.

Roger