[GRASS-user] v.to.db problem

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Fri Jan 26 13:49:38 EST 2007

when I generate point map from line map as:

---  v.to.points input=e30a2top type=point,line,boundary,centroid
output=nokta1 llayer=1 dmax=100

and to insert x,y coords of those points to db

---  GRASS 6.3.cvs (pro1):~/data > v.to.db map=nokta1 option=coor col=x,y
      Updating database ... WARNING: More elements of category 1,
nothing loaded to DB
      WARNING: More elements of category 2, nothing loaded to DB
      and so on

cat values indicate more than one points then v.to.db does not properly.

I used v.category and generated new categories. It also gives another
errors.

do you have any idea ?

regards

--