[GRASS-user] Re: Grass User - Grass and NX

Gerald Nelson gnelson at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 27 05:30:09 EST 2007

I've used it a bit more. I'm currently on an ADSL connection that claims to be 4 mb. The display is a bit slow but so far at least I've found it tolerable. I'm mainly using it to do some compute-intensive jobs. I start them, work on something else, and then check the results in Grass.

Regards, Jerry