[GRASS-user] brochure and tech sheet

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sat Jan 27 08:43:34 EST 2007

Hi Malte,

for the FOSSGIS 2007 in Berlin the promotion can maybe be done together with the
GAV -> "German GRASS User Group e.V."

see GAV Homepage:
http://www.grass-verein.de/.

The GAV plans several things for GRASS promotion in Berlin (poster, talk, small
booth? etc.). They are official organizer of the conference together with
freegis.org and OSGeo.

see FOSSGIS 2007 Homepage:
http://www.fossgis.de/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

You could write a mail to Dr. Georg Lösel (grass at de-schorsch.de). He is the
contact person and I am sure he can help and would be interested.

regards,
 Otto

BTW: Maybe the EGU Meeeting in Vienna and the FOSSGIS in Berlin could also be
added to the GRASS homepage?