[GRASS-user] WinGRASS installation problem with GnuWin32 Packages

yuri bay ksh_wong at msn.com
Sun Jan 28 07:35:38 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to install WinGRASS and is having problem with some of the
requried files from GnuWin32.  I have all the required packages downloaded
in their *-bin.zip and *-dep.zip format and were able to be unzipped when I
click on inst_grass.bat, except the packages pdcurses, readline, zlib and
zip, where they only have -bin.zip files.  I could not find any *-dep.zip
files for these packages.  Could anyone tell me where can I get the *dep.zip
for these packages?  Or is there another way around this to solve the
installation problem? Your help is much appreciated.

Many thanks

Best regards
Casey Wong