[GRASS-user] quick vector issues

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 08:22:45 EDT 2007

Could not found in 6.2.
I'm asking because I'm writing a portuguese tutorial, and it's based
on the stable 6.2 version. Should I expect any changes in 6.2.2?

On 7/2/07, Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu> wrote:

> On 7/1/07 2:50 PM, "Maciej Sieczka" <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:
>
> >> 1 - Is it just me or v.db.addtable cannot be accessed from gism? only
> >> from CLI?
>
> database>manage databases>new table
>
> In 6.3
>
> I'm not sure about 6.2 but I think so (though the organization is somewhat
> different).
>
> Michael
> Director of Graduate Studies
> Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
> Arizona State University
>
> phone: 480-965-6213
> fax: 480-965-7671

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke