[GRASS-user] creating categories for rescale to 0-255

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:27:43 EDT 2007

Just updated from cvs and it's working.

it would be really nice to have a flag like "min:max:0:255" though..
since it is a very handy operation.

thanks

Carlos

On 6/29/07, Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu> wrote:
> Could you tell me what didn't work in the GUI? When did you update from the
> cvs? Do you have the new TclTk GUI for r.reclass or is it an x11 interface?
>
> For r.recode, I just now updated the TclTk and wxPython GUI's to fix a
> problem with entering rules for r.recode.
>
> Michael
>

> On 6/28/07 10:14 AM, "Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann" <carlos.grohmann at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > OK, thanks. I was trying r.reclass...
> > the GUI didn't worked (updated cvs), though.
> >
> > cheers

> Director of Graduate Studies
> Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
> Arizona State University
>
> phone: 480-965-6213
> fax: 480-965-7671

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke