[GRASS-user] r.region

Michael Perdue michael_perdue at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 3 18:08:20 EDT 2007

The simplest way to reproject a bunch of tiff files into a new
projection is to use gdalwarp in a loop. Something like,

for i in `ls *.tif  |  awk 'BEGIN {FS="."} ; {print $1} '`; do
	gdalwarp s_srs epsg:26910 t_srs epsg:2766 $i.tif $i_spcs-
CaliforniaZone1.tif
done

You'll have to play with the syntax as I don't use it very often but
this example should transform all the tiff files in the local
directory from epsg:26910 (NAD83 UTM10) to epsg:2766 (SPCS NAD83
California zone 1).

Cheers,

Mike