[GRASS-user] Having problems with v.in.ogr

Edward Tomlinson edwardjtomlinson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 22:09:40 EDT 2007

Hi Hamish,

Yes, changing the default grid size fixed my problem. I initially read it as
square meters (or assumed), however when i looked at it again i realised my
mistake. I have been away most of last week so have not had a chance to
progress any further with DEM creation.

As far as making the shapefile available it is around 5mb in size. Also i
dont really have any where to put it except one of the commercial sites.
However i can still make a copy available if you like.

Thanks,
Ed