[GRASS-user] problem in v.drape command

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:24:41 EDT 2007

Jerry and others,

The v.drape module was created by suggestion of Radim, and implemented by an
amateur (me). This bug is one of the last remaining issues in the code.
Although it is mentioned in the manual page, it would be good to do a simple
test of

if vector %in% current region or vector %in% raster bbox
then run
else error and exit

I am not sure how to implement this check, but if I get some feedback I will
submit a patch!

cheers,

dylan