[GRASS-user] Scientific Comparison between GRASS and Proprietary Remote Sensing/GIS Software

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jul 10 01:09:43 EDT 2007

Hi Carlos.
Compliments for this job. Have you thought of preparing a sort of
shortened, "popular" version of your paper? I think this would be of
immense interest, and would not shadow (rather the contrary, in fact)
your scientific paper.
I, for myself, would be interested in translating it an publishing in
Italian.
All the best.
pc

--