[GRASS-user] Lock problem

H.S.Rai hardeep at eml.cc
Tue Jul 10 12:24:57 EDT 2007

On 7/9/07, Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:

> Is it possible that you tried to install 64bit binaries on a 32bit machine?

It may be otherway round, trying to run 32bit application on 64bit OS.

I am thankful to many and good responses to my problem. However, I
could not verify that, as my impatient colleague reinstalled OS on
that PC. However using same procedure GRASS is working fine on 17 PCs.
I was trying to setup a lab.

Once again thanks to all who tried to help me. Your answer will surely
help me or other readers in similar situation.

--
H.S.Rai