[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] thanks to GRASS!

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:12:11 EDT 2007

I think there could be some legal issues.

I.e. from COMPUTERS & GEOSCIENCES Guide for Authors [1] "e) if
accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English
or in any
other language, without the written consent of the Publisher."
IANAL but putting article PDF on wiki may be threated as "publishing"?

Maris.

[1] http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/398/authorinstructions