[GRASS-user] new drag-n-drop mapset for Mac .app build

Mars Sjoden amagine at telus.net
Fri Jul 13 18:59:38 EDT 2007

Hmm hmm good point,
OnMyCommand, yes great little contextual menu framework, ...

Hmmm Thank goodness there are people like you William to help with
Mac OSX development, I get about one hour into designing front ends
to GRASS and get pulled back by work obligations and family matters.

In any case you have my interest perked, I may try some applescript
automatons to brush up and interest sake.

cheers

Mars